- RSS Channel Showcase 6622310
- RSS Channel Showcase 6684628
- RSS Channel Showcase 3738557
- RSS Channel Showcase 1046120
Articles on this Page
- 11/19/16--04:31: _Book Review: Cathol...
- 11/28/16--08:31: _Book Review: Advent...
- 12/05/16--04:00: _Book Review: Who Do...
- 02/13/17--07:43: _Book Review: A Sea ...
- 02/21/17--17:19: _Movie Review: La La...
- 02/28/17--11:45: _Book Review: The Th...
- 03/13/17--18:02: _Book Review: Single...
- 06/26/17--14:53: _Book Review: McCrac...
- 10/02/17--11:48: _Book Review: Playin...
- 11/02/17--04:08: _Book Review: Julia’...
- 11/28/16--08:31: Book Review: Advent with Saint Teresa of Calcutta
- 12/05/16--04:00: Book Review: Who Does He Say You Are?
- 02/13/17--07:43: Book Review: A Sea without a Shore
- 02/21/17--17:19: Movie Review: La La Land
- 02/28/17--11:45: Book Review: The Three Things Divorced Catholic Need to know
- 03/13/17--18:02: Book Review: Single but Not Alone!
- 06/26/17--14:53: Book Review: McCracken and the Lost Lady
- 10/02/17--11:48: Book Review: Playing by Heart
- 11/02/17--04:08: Book Review: Julia’s Gifts
Have you ever sat down to color with your children on a rainy day and discovered that you stayed at the table, filling pages with crayon-bright colors, long after the kids had wandered away? Coloring is just so relaxing. It seems like everyone has figured this out: coloring books for adults, without cartoon characters and […]
The newly-canonized Saint Teresa of Calcutta is especially compelling, I think, because many of us remember when she was still alive, serving the most vulnerable and needy. Saint Teresa did more than serve, though–she inspired through her words and her example.
When you open up Colleen C. Mitchell’s book, Who Does He Say You Are?, expect to be surprised, challenged and changed.
You can buy this book and support our Ministry: Canada: Amazon.ca United States: Amazon.com The weary, lonely and brokenhearted are the audience for Jeannie Ewing’s new devotional, A Sea without a Shore. Jeannie Ewing often writes on the meaning of suffering. Her words will resonate with readers who feel alone in their pain. While this book […]
In the new romantic musical comedy La La Land, Emma Stone plays Mia, an aspiring actress, and Ryan Gosling plays Sebastian, a musician aiming to open his own pure jazz club and perform as a pianist. The two struggling artists meet, share dreams, and seemingly fall in love in Los Angeles, the original “La la […]
How often do we re-injure or, maybe worse, ignore of the divorced Catholics who sit besides us in the pews. Are we afraid if we face the frailty of their marriages, we would have to explore the need to strengthen our own to prevent its future demise?
You can buy this book HERE by Judy Keane Throughout this book we have discussed the many challenges we face as Catholic singles and the importance of embracing our life in the here and now while remaining open to God’s will and His plan for our future. Any other way of living would deny the […]
Engineer, solver of mysteries, faithful Catholic and owner of a zeppelin: “Mac” McCracken is an intriguing character even before he ventures into the Russian wilderness in search of a lost icon.
Set in 18th-century Milan, Playing by Heart is a symphony of romance and faith with an undercurrent of social commentary. Will Maria and Emilia's father sacrifice their futures on the altar of his own ambitions to join the noble class?
You can buy this book and support our Ministry: Canada: Amazon.ca United States: Amazon.com Excerpt from Julia’s Gifts by Ellen Gable: — “Yes, it was extravagant, especially during wartime. Yes, there were less expensive items she could purchase. It didn’t matter. This was the ideal gift. After purchasing it, she took it to the engraving […]